I’m always interested in peering! At the moment I support wireguard only.
I prefer (but not force) BGP multiprotocol sessions and extended NEXT_HOP for IPv4. If you cannot comply, please let me now, so I can setup the right options for the peering.
If you want to peer with me please send a mail with the following information:
- Your ASN
- Your Wireguard endpoint and port
- Your Wireguard public key
- Your link-local IPv6 address
- Your tunnel IPv4 address (only if not supporting BGP Multiprotocol or extended NEXTHOP)
- BGP adress families (eg IPv4 only/IPv6 only/both)
- Special wishes
You’ll get an answer with my details then (or questions if there are any ;)).
I’ll set the DN42 BGP communities for latency, bandwith VPN type and orginating region accordingly, please consider to set up BGP communities too. https://dn42.dev/howto/Bird-communities.
Please note, that I filter routes with invalid or unknown ROA https://dn42.dev/howto/Bird-communities!